- Team Commitment System
- Recall Effectiveness
- Increase Practice Profitability
- Stress-Reducing Scheduling
- Increasing Case Acceptance
- Hygienist Communicative Training
Byron Dental Group
The problem the client was facing:
Byron Dental was facing a multitude of problems when we started working with them.
- No organized recall effort
- Understanding the difference between a FULL schedule and a PRODUCTIVE schedule
- How can we afford to remodel the practice?
- Reducing unorganized chaos at the front desk
- How to pay long term staff appropriately
Briefly describe the solutions you implemented to solve the problems
- Created and supervised recall schedule which included after-hours calling
- Implemented Blocked Scheduling Techniques when scheduling the doctors and hygienists
- We hired an experienced office manager with wonderful multi-tasking skills
- Introduced our Team Based Commission System
- We also coached the staff on what to say on the phone to gently move patients to schedule. This was an immediate boost to the practice because it helped keep the hygienists’ and doctor’s schedules full.
What were the results?
- 21% increase in Gross production
- 19% increase in Profit
- 26% increase in Recall effectiveness
- 71% increase in Crown & Bridge
We have been using J.White & Associates for 5 years. Our practice has almost doubled in production and collections in that time. We want from a 5 operatory clinic to a brand new 10 operatory clinic with state of the art equipment. Jay and Christian guided us in our transition, helped us find the right people to do the building. Helped us hire the right people to double our production. Helped us to put in place the right systems to succeed.