Your best practice starts with your best team
What’s the secret to maximizing your practice’s profits? It’s maximizing the commitment and productivity of your team. If you’re struggling to get the most out of your team, then it’s time to use our proven team commitment system.
Our team commitment system is not the traditional bonus program you’re probably familiar with. Based on decades of research and experience, we’ve developed a system that motivates your team while simultaneously helping your practice grow. Your team becomes responsible for their own compensation, and as the office earns more, they earn more. This creates a win-win situation for every member of the team and for the practice as a whole. This system removes responsibility for practice performance from the doctor’s shoulders exclusively and severely reduces the doctor’s stress.
Your patients don't want to be a number. Neither does your staff.
A successful team commitment system starts with your team members. We provide the proper training to help everyone get on board and understand their role in the process. During this training, we lay the groundwork for the ongoing motivation that will help everyone reach their long-term goals. Each team member sees their immediate value and understands that their best interests and the practice’s best interests are one and the same. As a result, you get:
- Reduced stress. The burden of the office is no longer entirely on the doctor’s shoulders.
- High levels of energy. Your team works hard and enthusiastically to reach the overarching goals.
- More effective reviews. No one enjoys the uncomfortable subject of annual raises. This system eliminates them and focuses on each team member’s performance.
Who needs this solution
Your practice could benefit from our proprietary team commitment system if:
- You need to improve staff productivity
- You want to increase the profitability of your practice
- You have high turnover
- Your staff don’t seem happy and have low energy
- Your team members aren’t listening to you
- You have any other issues relating to your staff
Team Commitment System FAQ’s
How is your team commitment system different from a bonus program?
If you’re asking this question, you’ve most likely tried a bonus program before and been less than satisfied. A bonus program typically rewards individual performance and often relies on subjective criteria that has to be determined by the dentist, which puts more work on you. The main problem with a bonus program is that it only rewards the individual and often doesn’t connect to the best interest of the team as a whole. A team commitment system is different because it makes compensation a win-win event: When the doctor earns more, the staff earns more; when the staff earns more, the doctor earns more. In other words, practice growth is in everyone’s best interest.