Successful transitions don't happen on accident
Practice transitions are always a massive undertaking. Completing one successfully requires planning, communication, and excellent timing. It’s important that every party comes out a winner.
Clear communication is key to the success of a practice transition. Mishandling the announcement can lead to rumors, confusion, and even a loss of business. Our team of experts is here to guide you through every detail of the process, from setting up and following a timeline to crafting the message for both patients and team members. We also assist with the specifics of buy-out contracts to ensure every deal wraps up the way you want.
Your transition partner from start to finish
From the planning stages to the final execution of the deal, we’re here to provide comprehensive assistance throughout. As your expert partner in practice management, we can help you:
- Plan the details to ensure a successful transition
- Determine the timing and message of the announcement
- By providing input for the final contract
Who needs this solution
Your practice will benefit from our transition services if:
- A transition is in your near future
- You are preparing to announce a transition
- You want a third-party/independent set of eyes to review your contract
- You’re looking for informal counseling on what’s possible