Gain the skills and experience needed to run your own successful dental practice
Whether you’re a recent dental school graduate or a well-established professional, there is only one thing that can truly prepare you for everything involved in starting your own dental practice: experience. Clinical mentoring from White & Associates is designed to provide that experience first-hand and to help equip you with the knowledge needed to establish a successful, long-lasting practice.
We partner with Dr. Frank J. Milnar DDS, AACD — one of the top 100 doctors in the country — and leverage his 40-plus years of industry experience to deliver lessons designed to help you become a better clinician. Our mentoring program helps dentists build relationships within the industry, determine their ideal patients, combine efficiency and quality within their practice, and more.
A mentorship designed for you and you only
Our clinical mentoring program functions on a personalized basis to provide you with solutions and expertise tailored for your practice and no one else’s. This approach saves time and resources by focusing only on information most relevant to your needs and objectives. As a result, you learn how to:
- Identify your ideal patient through community assessment
- Determine which services you should be offering to best care for your patient base
- Develop a strong network of dental manufacturers to stay up-to-date on industry trends
- Combine efficiency and quality within your dental practice
Who needs this solution
You could benefit from our clinical mentoring program if:
- You are a recent dental school graduate looking to start your own practice
- You are an established dentist interested in forming your own lane within the industry
- You currently own a practice and are looking to open a new branch or location
- You’re not sure if your practice is operating to its fullest potential
- You feel you could be providing improved care to your patients