PODCAST | Chris Lee AVHS Physics Professor Designs/Creates PPE For Dentists
June 15, 2020
Chris Lee AVHS Physics Professor Designs/Creates PPE For Dentists
We welcome Chris Lee, Physics Professor at Apple Valley Highschool to the podcast. Today we answer these questions:
- How does the STEM Program/3D printing program create PPE for dentists?
- What does the Czech republic have to do with the production of PPE for the dentists?
- What kind of impact has the PPE created at AVHS had on the private dentist?
- How has the STEM Program bridged the gap between small business owners and students at AVHS?
- What does the future demand for PPE look like for the private dentist?
Guest: Christopher Lee, Physics Professor | Apple Valley High School, MN