Posterior Restorations Workshop
Live Clinical Patient Training
Course Synopsis: Attendees will learn how to use new materials and technologies to preserve tooth structure and provide affordable, more profitable care with less stress for their patients.
During this fast-paced, 3-credit hour Lecture/Live Clinical Patient Training, attendees will learn about biomedical function, engineering principles and dentin substitution during core build-up and Class II composite restorations. Proper preparation, adhesion and material selection will be discussed. Each live clinical participant will be instructor-guided using easy to understand, step-by-step instructions.
Clinicians participating in course are required to complete Hope Dental Clinic’s volunteer processing which includes a background check, volunteer application submission and providing a copy of your current liability insurance certificate. Surgical gowns and PPE will be provided for use. Clinicians should bring loops as they will not be provided by Hope Dental Clinic.
- Learn how to be more profitable restoring posterior teeth.
- Recognize the principles of engineered designed restorations for bulk fill.
- Glass Ionomers and dentin substitution.
- Learn how to prevent sensitivity and establish tight contacts.
- How do I as a clinician/dentist get my patient to understand and listen to me?